Combination skin is mixed skin?
Have you noticed that your skin is oily and has large pores on the face, and is dry and flaky at the same time? Don’t worry about it stretching over that century? How do you deal with that?
What is combination skin?
Combination skin of dry skin and oily skin. I shot you in the face, from an external point of view, external, external, external, external Arab, external Arab, external Arab Israeli external Arab external Arab external external rights intellectual rights Arab rights area T) refer to it for mixed skin.
At the same time, you often also suffer from uneven skin tone or large pores on your nose, and of course, this is the way to deal with.
What are the reasons for mixing the skin?
No matter your skin type – dry, oily, oily or sensitive – it’s your starting point from any moment of your hiatus or grandparents.
Mixed skin usually contains oily, especially in the areas of patterns, dry and forehead, and in the areas of the cheeks there is a group of oily, appearing dry and scaly.
Producing harsh products that contain ingredients that contain products that contain parts, such as: sulfur and alcohol, encourages the skin to produce more oil in the T-zone.
What are the signs of combination skin?
Among the symptoms that indicate that the type of skin is mixed with the skin:
- Cheeks are dry and scaly.
- The presence of dandruff on the scalp, especially in women.
- Pore clogging and shine in the T-zone.
Combination of skin tips
Always remember that your skin is a mixture of dry and oily skin, for example, when you use solutions with ingredients that absorb oils in the oily area, you will cause problems in the dry area, and vice versa, so you have to keep things separate, and follow the following tips in treating mixed skin problems, including:
- Use a skin cleanser to effectively remove impurities and cosmetics without leaving your skin too dry or oily.
- Balsamic Insect Scrub is a gentle and gentle solution to get rid of the skin naturally. Because this is an increase in oily skin, narrowing and smoothing of the pores in the T-zone.
- Apply skin nutrients to the dry area, then apply sunscreen on top.
- Use a Dead Sea Mud Mask to purify your pores naturally without drying, but choosing a mask can be difficult; This is because you’re not sure if you should get a product that absorbs oils or adds extra hydration.
- Try to moisturize your skin from the inside out by eating foods that contain essential fatty acids. Such as salmon, walnuts, flaxseeds and taking fish oil.
- Exercising may help raise blood pressure naturally, delivering nutrients to cells more efficiently to the skin.
Things to avoid for combination skin
You should avoid many factors and influences that increase the problems of mixed skin, the most important of which are:
1. Avoid harsh cleansers
Be careful not to use cleansers that contain sulfates or alcohol, they will strip your natural skin. .
Yoga exercises .
3. Do not use pore-clogging products.
Skin care and makeup products that contribute to the formation of combination skin, including moisturizers that contain oily substances, such as: mineral oils in moisturizers, and foundation creams.
4. Avoid aromatic
, aromatic, products containing aromatic fragrance and other irritating ingredients.
UV rays, sun rays, sun rays, sun hat.
6. Avoid strong disinfectants.
Try to choose gentler types of cleansers for combination skin.