Normal skin: its features and ways to take care of it, What are the main characteristics of normal skin? How can you tell if your skin is normal or not? What are the steps of care that you should follow? Read the article to find out.
Let’s get acquainted with the following on Normal Skin Type and the most important information you need to know about it:
What is normal skin?
Normal skin is one of the many types of skin, which includes, in addition to normal skin, the following: oily skin, dry skin, sensitive skin, and combination skin.
These are the most prominent features of normal skin:
- It has a moderate degree of humidity, so it does not tend to be very dry or very oily, but rather lies in the middle between them.
- It is characterized as not susceptible to allergies, especially severe allergies, but often different types of preparations are suitable for it.
- The pores in them are small and almost invisible.
- Enjoy a uniform color.
- Enjoy a fresh look.
- It is almost free from blemishes and blemishes.
- It has a uniform texture in different areas of the face, as there is no area that feels dry and the other feels wet or greasy.
If you have normal skin, you may be a lucky person, as the chances of skin problems for people with this type of skin are few, especially compared to other skin types, and the ways to take care of it are very simple and easy.
It should be noted that the credit for being born with normal skin is often due to genetics and genetics more than any other factor.
How can you know your skin type?
In order to know your skin type, follow these steps that will make the task easier for you:
- Wash and clean your face gently with an appropriate face wash.
- Dry your face by gently patting it with a soft towel.
- Watch the texture and appearance of your skin closely after you’re done, and keep watching for changes in the few hours after washing.
If you are of normal skin, you will likely notice the following:
- Your skin is free of any problems or imperfections.
- No feeling of tightness or dryness in the skin.
- The appearance of the skin remains the same for most of the day without major changes to it.
- The absence of any of the following symptoms on the skin: redness, flaking, and irritation.
It is also possible to test the skin to know its type by waiting for a full hour after washing the face, and then patting a clean tissue on the T-zone area and then examining the tissue. If no oils were observed on it, this may mean that your skin Normal.
Regular skin care tips
These are the most prominent tips and recommendations that people with normal skin should follow to keep their skin healthy all the time:
morning care routine
To apply it, do the following steps in order:
- Clean your face with a hygienic face wash, preferably sulfate-free.
- Use a natural, alcohol-free toner.
- Use a face moisturizer with an SPF of more than 30.
- Use a sunscreen tailored to your skin type.
night care routine
To apply it, do the following steps in order:
- Use the same lotion that you used in the morning to clean your skin, but if the face is covered with some pollutants, the cleaning can be carried out in two stages, the first includes wiping the face with a cleansing liquid, and the second includes the use of lotion.
- Use your usual toner and follow up with a nourishing serum that contains skin-friendly ingredients, such as Vitamin C.
- Use a special ointment for the skin around the eye, then conclude the process by applying a moisturizer suitable for the skin.
Applying these additional tips may also help keep normal skin healthy and healthy:
- You can do a light exfoliation of the skin regularly using compounds, such as glycolic acid.
You can benefit from some simple natural masks from time to time, such as a yoghurt mask.
- Other tips, such as: using sunglasses regularly, getting enough water in your body daily, avoiding
- going to bed before washing the face, and quitting smoking.
Is it possible to change the nature of normal skin over time?
Our answer to this question in short is yes, it is possible with age that the skin type changes from normal to another due to changes that may occur in the body, while the majority of children enjoy normal skin, for example, the nature of the skin often changes to another type with access To puberty as the skin becomes oily.
Here are some factors that may affect the type of skin, causing it to change:
- Reaching adolescence and puberty or old age and advancing age.
- Women go through certain stages, such as: pregnancy and menopause.
- Other factors, such as: using certain types of medication, moving to a geographical area with different weather, and exposure to pollutants in the surrounding air.