Here is a set of tips related to oily skin and acne in terms of skin care in the following article.
Acne is a defect caused by the sebaceous glands in the skin, which is expressed by clogged skin pores and the appearance of pimples and small lumps on them. This disease is the most prevalent among skin diseases.
Although this disease is not dangerous, severe acne may lead to permanent skin abnormalities and may cause discomfort to those affected.
Learn the most important tips related to oily skin and acne about skin care in the following:
Oily skin and acne: external care tips
Here are tips on taking care of acne for oily skin through external care in the following:
Clean the face twice a day
The face should be cleaned in the morning and evening using the appropriate lotion and water, and it is recommended to use a special brush for a gentle massage during cleansing and to assist in the process of deep and thorough cleaning.
However, constant rubbing of the skin does not improve the condition of oily skin and acne and in fact may aggravate the situation, so you should wash your face well but gently.
Use the appropriate soap and sanitizer
Use a soap suitable for the type of skin and the condition of the face, and rinse the soap residue with clean water.
To complete the cleaning process, a fresh and sterile face wash should be used. Face wash also helps in shrinking the pores and slowing down the activity of the glands that secrete sebum in oily skin and cause a shiny and greasy appearance.
Moisturize the face well
One of the most important tips related to oily skin and acne is to use facial moisturizing products after cleaning the skin, despite the high percentage of fat secreted by oily skin, but it is necessary to maintain a balance of facial skin and use a moisturizer suitable for the nature of oily skin and acne.
Washing head and beard hair
Be sure to wash the hair frequently, as people with very oily hair can wash their hair even every day, because greasy hair may cause clogged skin pores and the appearance of pimples.
Among the tips related to oily skin and acne in terms of shaving for men, we mention the following:
- Try to use electric razors with safe blades, and make sure that they are suitable for them to prevent irritation in oily skin and the appearance of acne.
- Frequently replace used blades and never leave them in a damp area.
- Lubricate the chin bristles with shaving foam before shaving, as you can prevent acne by careful shaving.
Despite the myth that sun exposure is beneficial in treating acne as sunburns mask lesions and dry skin for a limited period of time, it is only temporary.
As exposure to the sun can lead to severe skin damage, accelerate skin aging, and skin cancer, moreover, many medications used in the treatment of acne make the skin more sensitive to sunlight.
Chinese medicine acne treatment
In order to solve skin problems in a natural way and without any side effects, Chinese medicine can be resorted to, which offers solutions related to oily skin and acne through the use of acupuncture, herbal treatment, and diet changes.
Chinese medicine offers each patient the herbal formula according to their skin problem, as well as the totality of their physical and emotional symptoms.
Oily skin and acne: Inside care tips
Here is a set of tips for proper nutrition related to oily skin and acne to maintain healthy and beautiful skin:
- Reducing the intake of food products that contain large amounts of sugar, such as: cakes, sweets, and ice cream.
- Reducing baked goods that rely primarily on white flour, such as: biscuits, white bread, sweet jelly, and the like.
- Cut back on sugary drinks, such as: cola and fruit juice, and switch to drinking water, herbal teas and drinks with artificial sweeteners.
- reduce the intake of nuts; Because it contains large amounts of fat and salt.
- Reducing the consumption of milk and milk products.